Saturday, November 17, 2007


Dear all,

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that, I am now on my way to leave my status as a bechelor. Haha, sounds so formal.

The wedding ceremony will be on 31 jan and 1 Feb in my wife Khatna's house in Siem Reap Cambodia. Of cause I am welcoming you to the ceremony. There are more than 10 of my family members and friends are heading to Siem Reap for that particular event. Based on my previous observation of Kemer wedding ceremony, I assume that the two days will be full of joy and surprises, Hmm, I mean, in the eyes of Malaysian. The traditional dance, the Khmer songs, the ritual, the party, almost like a compress version of Khmer cultural show!.

Attached are the pictures of the "exchange ring" ceremony that held in the bride house on last saturday (10th November). Just take a look.

Regards.

Khuan Wei

1 comment:

welovepenang said...

congratulation..... and enjoy ur life after marriage....

drop by just to say hi....

造心厂儿童戏剧生活营 《阿尔法的森林》

你的孩子喜欢表演吗?   想培养孩子 的 自信心和团队精神? 你希望你的孩子有个不一样的学校假期? 造心厂儿童戏剧生活营又卷土从来了!造心厂剧坊将于 12 月 22 日至 24 日 ,在公民一校展开为期三天的儿童戏剧生活营 《阿尔法的森林》。 快乐...